This Placencia Belize fractional property is an all concrete waterfront custom beach estate that incorporates an amazing Antiqua-inspired secure open air courtyard to take advantage of the cool trade winds coming in from the sea. Amazing orchids, and a large fountain incorporated into the elegant spiral stair case, with the ability to see over the open air bar and kitchen to the pool and sea make for an impressive and unique entrance into the home. Upstairs the large open living room, master bedroom, kitchen, dinning room and three large covered patios all have direct amazing views of the pool, beach and sea.
- Five separate large bedroom suites each with private baths and large stand-up tile showers. Three of the suites have large private patios overlooking the ocean.
- Full large kitchen upstairs on main lining area as well as full open air kitchen in downstairs courtyard bar area. Each outfitted with high-end stainless steel appliances and fully outfitted with all the kitchen equipment and tools to make the perfect meal.
- Large custom fresh water pool with water feature
- Custom high-end construction and finishes through entire home
- All concrete construction including concrete roof with clay tiles over concrete roof
- Energy efficient solar assisted a/c units through out home, heat pump water heater, double glass low e windows, LED lights throughout interior and exterior of home
- Use of private ocean pier, lagoon lot with garden, boat ramp, pier on lagoon and staff quarters (located next door and shared with Villa Tipsy Gecko next door)
- Fully furnished with custom local made high end natural wood furnishings
- Concrete security fence with gate and column lighting
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Large 8+ passenger diesel Toyota van included with home
- Gas golf cart included with home
- Large on-site utility room with high capacity washer and dryer
- On community water system, BEL power, cable TV with high-speed internet
- Back up generator