We have made it easy to earn revenue from your fractional home investment in Placencia, Belize, if you choose not to use all of your time. If an owner elects to rent their weeks via a home marketing website such as VRBO.com, the owner receives 75% and the remaining 25% is applied to the Annual Owner Expenses for the entire property. The owners have the exclusive right to the property during their allotted usage time and therefore may choose to rent the property on their own to friends or clients and keep 100% of the rental income (as well as 100% of the liability if their guests break or damage something).
Please visit the property's VRBO listings here:
Click Here to learn more!
Vision Office located in Belize
Main Street, Placencia Village
BZ 615-8000 Erik Lyoth